Sunday 20 December 2015

Sparkle & Shine into 2016 with my Party Wishlist | No comments:

Champagne Season: Cocktails in Wonderland


Click here to view the full FarFetch Champagne Season Collection! 

"I will forever feel pretty in pink" - The Sartorial Doll

"I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker colour" - Unknown


Champagne showers! With New Year's eve fast approaching and the urgent need to find my show-stopping look, I am still in brainstorm mode. WHAT TO WEAR? Obviously I am still dressless 10 days before the big countdown. So, I find myself back at the drawing board... Right now I am getting my inspiration from the Champagne Season Collection on www.farfetch.com. Blush and blossom pinks paired with none other than the chicest colour of them all, black, makes for a more than enchanting look. Every year at the rise of the spring/summer collections, I find myself obsessing over blush pinks. So it is wonderful to see them so prominent in the AW party trends. TOTAL LOVE! Farfetch have put together they're top party trends full of angelic, feminine dresses, paired with moody undertones. Drift into the night in clouds of organza and get ready to rumble in ruffles as light as air...


During the winter season, black is in my opinion, the chicest of them all, and well, paired with pretty pinks? That is sugar, spice and all things nice! The party season also calls for sparkle, whether that be in the form of dazzling jewellery, sequins or diamonds, you decide, just make sure that this year, you sparkle and shine into 2016! 

Check out my party season wishlist:






Diesel Black Gold Black Biker Jacker  £778
Red Valentino Strapless Frills Tulle Dress 
£640
Jimmy Choo 'Lilyth' Sandals 
£546

Saint Laurent 'Lily Ruffled Dress' £4,650




Saint Laurent 'Monogram' Satchel £885
Melissa Joy Manning Stud Earrings 
£380
Ledotto Embellished Ring 
£193

Alberta Ferretti Cropped Embellished Top £2,037
Red Valentino Tulle Mini Skirt 
£455
Saint Laurent Baby 'Monogram' Satchel 
£1,230
Saint Laurent 'Jane' Sandals 
£675

Have a wonderful New Year Dolls!

Kisses,
Bea {x}



No comments: