Wednesday 26 February 2014

Urban Enchantment | 2 comments:

I, myself am a complete day dreamer and most of my time is spent with my head somewhere up in the clouds. Today's look tells the fictional story of a young woman who is lost in the enchanted woods, completely engrossed by mythical creatures, but in reality she is just on the journey to chasing her dreams. This look illustrates pink as being the main colour focus, with the augmentation of navy blue in the form of a velvet peter pan collar and detailing on the shoes, it portrays Romanticism and feminism. My floral hairpiece (which you can order off Ebay, they're handmade and not too expensive - see here) is that must-have, go-to fashion accessory which is always a winner at festivals plus it's so cute!

The dress itself is designed by my newest discovery, Sister Jane; with their tag line being 'Fashion for Dreamers' you can see how and why I fell in love with the brand from the minute that I stumbled across it. In addition to this, the 'collar' in all its forms is reciprocated season by season. Sister Jane releases a new season every 6 weeks, making trans-seasonal dressing a hell of a lot easier! Sister Jane aims to keep up with all the latest trends whilst remaining whimsical and eccentric, Sister Jane currently has a concession on the LG floor of Topshop's Flagship Store in Oxford Circus, or try Portobello road where there is a newly opened Sister Jane boutique or alternatively check it out online here.

As for my shoes...well what a bargain! I came across these in the January sales and what a result, I bagged these metallic Mary-Jane's for £20 in the Topshop Sale. Mary-Jane's, or as my Stepmother likes to call them; Dolly-Rockers are a vintage style shoe, which seems to repeatedly come back into fashion due to its non-chalant style dating back to those of the 60s! Try these paired with Topshop's frilly socks for mixing up the look.



 





Dress - Sister Jane
Hairpiece - Ebay
Shoes - Topshop
 

Bea {x}

 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Super cute blog hun!!! I just started following you on Bloglovin' :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it if you can follow back!

Love,

Kam
http://perceivedstyle.squarespace.com

Unknown said...

Hey Doll! Thank you, I will do! Bea {x}